On June 12-15,2007 the EJ President Paolo Magagnotti hade meetings in
He was campaigned by the Vice-president of the Romanian Section Lucian Ionica, Director of the TVR Timisoara.
The 45th Associations’ Congress has taken place last September (12-16) in Bucharest, Romania on the general theme “Unknown Europe? Opportunities and Risks”.
Association’s members and experts made presentations and discuss in open sessions several topics. Some of them are:
- Communicating Europe.
- Freedom of Press.
- Media Concentration.
- Ethnic Minorities’ rights in a EU based on diversity.-
- Involvement of Civil Society in the European Integration Process.
- “The Role of Media in Shaping Citizens Preferences towards EU Constitution.
- Local Economies and Globalization
- Social Enterprises in and Evolving Economy
EJ President Paolo Magagnotti opens the Congress